Make The Call
It all starts with one easy phone call. Dial (973) 397-5055 now to talk with an admissions specialist.
If you have health insurance, our team can check to see if treatment is covered under your plan/what is covered.
An initial assessment helps our care team create an individualized treatment plan for your unique needs as well as determine what level of care is right for you.
Recovery doesn’t start until you reach out. Begin the treatment process by picking up the phone or request a callback via our online form.
What to Expect
The initial phone call is an opportunity for our team to learn who you are and determine how Moving Mountains Recovery can best serve you. This includes verifying your insurance or discussing alternative payment options. It also includes an intake assessment to help our team determine the appropriate level of care needed and develop an individualized treatment plan.
Intake Assessment Covers
- History of drug or alcohol abuse
- The types of drugs abused
- The length of time drugs were used
- Any treatment history
- Current or history of mental illness
- Employment status and background
- Family life
- Legal issues
- Physical health & medical history
- Family history of mental health and addiction
- History of trauma or abuse
- List of any current medications